FC3 + SELinux and mounting floppy as user

Hi. I've recently installed FC3 with the SE stuff enabled.
This is the first time I've tried to use the floppy drive
in my machine and I noticed that the floppy gets mounted
to /media/floppy, but I can't put any files on it.
I opened a console and su'd to root. Root can write files,
everyone can read and execute files, but I couldn't chmod
or chown anything on the floppy to allow a normal user
to copy files to the disk.

Am I right that this might be an SE Linux thing and I
should go read up on that?

Or is there something new in the kernel or fedora that
I need to learn? [I had used RH 6.x several years ago
and don't seem to remember having this kind of problem].

TIA,
Richard.