Re: Mailserver system (postfix, sendmail or qmail ?)

Helena Carlsson writes:

--- Ed Wilts <ewilts ewilts org> skrev:
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 04:50:45AM +0100, Helena
Carlsson wrote:
> Also, mail.xxx.com is available.

This is irrelevant.

No it is not. I meant I have an static IP address, so I can maitain a web mail from home just like my web server. Still irrelevant ?

Yup. Still irrelevant. Even though my mail server might be called mail.courier-mta.com, for example, it could really be named anything.