Re: Grip and cd burner: unable to initialize /dev/cdrom

Matt Gross wrote:
Hi

I am having a problem using Grip with my dell laptop.  I
have Fedora Core 3 installed.  The cdrom is a removable
cd-rw/dvd-rw drive.  I have noticed that when I insert a
music cd the drive is mounted on the /media/cdrecorder
directory.  However, I cannot figure out how to configure
Grip so that I do not get the "unable to initialize
[/dev/cdrom]" error on startup.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-29011.html

--
Because words are imperfect, every generation rewrites itself.