acer aspire 1523+FC3+ INPROCOMM IPN 2220+suspend

Günther Fischer guenther.fischer at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Dec 29 18:12:06 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have got a Acer Aspire 1523 and I've installed FC3/X86_64. Most works
well, some trouble with Nvidia and the 1280x800 I could solve from
dirfferent lists ...

2 open problems remain:
   * I didn't get the the notebook to suspend mode - I tried klaptop
with different modes and also software-suspend (compile errors ...)
      -> Has anybody solved this problem on an Acer Aspire 1523?
   * INPROCOMM IPN 2220 is not supportetd:
     -> Is anybody working on such a driver?

Thanks for your answers
Guenther Fischer