Re: FC2 to FC3 and no cdrom

no subdirectories in /media. however I manually mounted it in /mnt
at /mnt/cdrom. I have now unmounted it, ejected the disc, reloaded the disc
and have no cd mounted at either /media or /mnt/cdrom

Dave
--
As for the future, your task is not to forsee it, but to enable it.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, in The Wisdom of the Sands