VI Stuff needed...

Hi All,

Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2005 coming

I have a query ,   in VI , when I write a code , I  use '%' to jump to
the next '}' or '{' , but when I am writing an HTML code , I simply
want is jump to '<' and '>' when I press <Esc>% , I think it should
happen ,even I tried to install matchit plugin in my VIM , but canot
get it,
Could any one please show me how could I set '%' key to jump to next
'>' or '<' , when I edit an *HTML*  file .

~Nikhil.

 °v°
/(_)\
  ^ ^