Re: squirrelmail does not send mail out in fc3?

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 15:49 -0600, Hongwei Li wrote:
> >> $useSendmail            = true;
> Also, "Francisco Penaranda" <francisco penaranda padep org bo> said this
> morning that his squirrelmail works:
>
> we have the same problem in the job, but when we finish configuring the
> iptables the problem was solved, try stoping the iptables service for a
> moment and check if it works.
>
> I wonder if he uses sendmail or smtp.
>
> Hongwei Li

I work with Francisco. He means we HAD this problem, we have not the
problem anymore. Our approach was to enable imap port on iptables for lo
interface. But your problems seems to raise from selinux. Have you tried
this?

# echo "0" > /selinux/enforce

--
Rodolfo Alcázar (rodolfo alcazar padep org bo)
Administrador datos y red - Padep/GTZ