Sendmail and DNS for two machines.

Hi,
I have sendmail and DNS working on one machine (ns.greatoasis.com) for accounts say x,y, and z.

How do I set DNS to point the machine two (mpc.greatoasis.com) for accounts say a,b ,and c, so I can read it with a pop3 client. I can read x, y, and z accounts, but I cannot read a, b, or c's account.

I have send mail running on both machine and DNS on the ns machine.

In my DNS file I have:

greatoasis.com.	IN	A	67.114.153.179
greatoasis.com.	IN	MX	5 ns.greatoasis.com

mpc.greatoasis.com.	IN	A	67.114.153.180
greatoasis.com.	IN	MX	50 mpc.greatoasis.com

I can send mail to a mpc greatoasis com, and send from a mpc greatoasis com, and that works. When I use another machine to read the mail I get a time out message.
Don