packages list and some version.

Hello,

I havent got Fedora Core 2 installed yet, but want to now the versions
of some default installed packages before:

- kernel
- Apache
- MySQL
- php
- expat
- swish-e
- (what's) the default MTA of Fedora (?)
- (what's) the default IMAP server of Fedora (?)

and their dependancies

If I had Fedora installed, I could have just done a 'yum list | grep
<the_soft>'. But what if I want to know before ?

Thank you for your help.

--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/