Re: nvidia 128mb w/core 3

Cyber Source wrote:
Hello all,
Did the issue of 128mb nvidia cards and core 3 ever get solved? It will hang on the NVIDIA splash screen. This only happens with 128mb cards and core 3.

I am running a 128MB nvidia card with FC3 with nvidia drivers 6629 with no problems. I don't recall any specific issue with 128mb nvidia cards, but there were other issues with nvidia drivers....

--Kenny