Compiling kernel-2.6.1 in FEDORA

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Tue Feb 3 07:03:09 UTC 2004

Hi Mihai,

If you're really interested in doing it check out fedoranews.org.  They have
numerous walkthroughs that I have found to be very well done.  I haven't
tried updating to 2.6 yet, but they take you through it step by step.  Your
other options are waiting for it to be implemented in the next edition of
Fedora.

Best of luck,
Scott