Konqueror 3.2 Fonts

Paul_Vandenberg p.vandenberg at personainternet.com
Tue Feb 3 18:48:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've downloaded a beta and the release candidate of KDE 3.2 for
Fedora. In both cases, I had strange behaviour with fonts in
Konqueror. First, the fonts were too big. I changed the size settings
and it affected some of the web pages, others were still huge. Does
KDE 3.2 have some new way of working with fonts, or is there some
incompatibility between vanilla KDE and Fedora with regards to fonts?
Konqueror is not useable for me with the 3.2 versions I've used so
far.

Thanks....Paul