Promise Fast Track 378 TX S-ATA Kernel Module HOWTO for Fedora posted

Matthew Walburn matt at math.mit.edu
Thu Feb 5 02:48:28 UTC 2004

Sorry for the double post, the disk image URL was incorrect in the last
one.

I have written a quick HOWTO for people curious about obtaining and
compiling this module. It can be viewed at:

http://railwave.com/technical/pdc-ultra.php

This is a HOWTO for rebuilding the pdc-ultra module for kernel updates.
I also hope to post  a HOWTO for building a boot disk with this module
in the near future. For now, I have made a driver disk image available
for download at:  http://www.railwave.com/file/fedora_fasttrack.img.

This is my first public HOWTO, I'd appreciate any feedback you might
have.

-Matthew

--
Matthew Walburn, RHCE