which file manager you use?

Lars E. Pettersson sm6rpz at home.se
Thu Feb 5 19:30:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 18:35, David L Norris wrote:
> Thank you to whoever made spatial orientation a forced default in GNOME
> 2.6.  My plea: for the love of God no one try to "fix" it.  ;-)

Do you know how to default it to non-spatial? I usually uses xterm:s as
file managers but now and then uses Nautilius, and the spatial mode is
then very annoying, IMHO.

I followed the thread on this subject in the fedora-devel-list but could
not get it in browser mode except when starting it from an xterm window
(nautilus --browser) Any hints?

/Lars