RAID on intel server board

Jeetendra Mirchandani jeetu at cse.iitb.ac.in
Fri Feb 6 11:26:39 UTC 2004

i tried to...but linux FC1 does not detect any hard drives
the vendor told us to use drivers provided in the INTEL CD
but they r for rh7.3 and rh8

now what do i do?

Regards,
Jeetu
---
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.
                                                  - Franklin P. Jones
Jeetendra Mirchandani
MTech First Year, CSE.
Room C 616, Hostel 12, IITB.