Where's the beef!

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 02:33:00 UTC 2004

On Jan 28, 2004, Tom Diehl <tdiehl at rogueind.com> wrote:

> #fedora was under a bot attack yesterday. It was closed to registered users
> only because of this. So this means you need to register your nic.

Not only that.  You have to somehow arrange for xchat to add a delay
between sending the identification commands and attempting to join the
channels it's configured to join at start up.  I still haven't figured
out how to introduce such a delay.  Anyone?

Happy GNU Year!                     oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}