Re: USB Card Reader : How do I mount it ?

> If you do 'cat /proc/scsi/scsi' you should see the device listed.
>
> If so, you should be able to mount it as probably /dev/sda or /dev/sda1:
>
> mkdir /mnt/flash
> mount /dev/sda /mnt/flash
> mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/flash
>
> If this doesn't work, try replacing the 'sda' in both of those with
> 'sdb', sdc' etc. sda is the first scsi device, sdb is the second ...

OK

and for easy use you could add to fstab something like this:

/dev/sda                /mnt/flash                vfat
noauto          0 0

and next time only
mount /mnt/flash

Peter
--
 Peter Santavy

I have been using legal software -> I have been using free software
Open source - for free and legally