Dumb Newbie

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Sun Feb 8 19:05:49 UTC 2004

Thanks Roger,
Try smitty at b-dub.org  (this is an ftp user account who's shell is set to a
copy shell of /bin/false)  by setting up postmaster at b-dub.org??  what ever
do you mean, I assume that you are referring to the aliases? Setting
postmaster : someuser?

Again I have < 100 hrs with Unix/linux systems.  I realize that running a
mail server may be a bit out of my league and probably unadvisable but I do
want to see if it is possible and then use it as a learning tool.  So far
this has been a great learning exercise on my end and I do apologize for the
waste of bandwidth that I am sure some of you see this as.

Thanks again for all the helpful advice,
JP