Security updates are too slow or none existant

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Tue Feb 10 03:30:07 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 09:52, Bart Martens wrote:
> No, "testing" is not the place for security updates. When the security
> updates are released for rh9, the security updates for fc1 should
> already have gone through "testing", and be released to the public.

What happens when updates-testing software breaks your production
environment?

Let fedora updates itself, be "stable", and well-tested. If you'd like
to help QA updates-testing, I suggest upgrading to updates-testing, and
filing bug reports if you find errors or nuances.
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
http://fedoranews.org/colin/fnu/ - Fedora News Updates