Red Hat Network Update Notification

Dougga dougga at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 11 05:45:17 UTC 2004

Hey,  I'm having two issues with the up2date function on fedora core 1:

I updated the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file with some local repositories
(here they are)

yum fedora-core-1 ftp://rpmfind.speakeasy.net/linux/fedora/core/1/i386/os
yum updates-released ftp://rpmfind.speakeasy.net/linux/fedora/core/updates/1
#yum updates-testing http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/testing/fedora-core-1

Now I find that I have blazing speed on the updates but...

1)  the notification icon claims everything is up2date even though things
aren't.

and

2)
even though I've downloaded every key I can think of from fedora and redhat, I
get loads of errors stating that the gpg key is wrong.  I believe Speakeasy
is a reputable source (pun intended) though they do have new management.
I assume I'm missing a gpg key... but at this point I'm not sure at all.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks