a lot of problems can be traced to

Travis Riddle triddle at apfc.com
Wed Feb 11 07:45:43 UTC 2004

What are the disks you are trying to burn rated at?  Perhaps the disks
can't handle the speed of the burner.

I have burned ISO's on 3 different burners, a Samsung 24x in my 2.2Ghz
Dell laptop, a 24x A-Open in an Intel Celeron 466 and a Samsung 52x in a
AMD 2800+.  All CD's burned without problems at max speed and all of the
cd's worked great.  As a side note I used Nero 5 and 6 on Win XP on all
three computers.  The CD's themselves were either Imation or Maxell.

If 3 burners across 4 computers have indeed failed, there has to be some
sort of common link that is causing the failure.  My guess is the media
itself at this point.