kde 3.2

Fernando A. Naranjo Molina fanm at capucine.c.telefonica.net
Wed Feb 11 10:54:46 UTC 2004

I have the same problem, but sometimes I needed to reboot the system...
Another thing is that X Server restarted itself. I was awful.

I have made two clean install with KDE3.2 from KDE Servers... and the
problem is going on.

I'm using a Asus P4S333 motherboard with a P4 2Ghz and 768 Mb of RAM.
Video card is a Nvidia GeForce 2 MMX.

Now I'm running GNOME 2.4 without any problems.

The X logs and other syslog doesn't say any special thing about this
strange crashes.