User Linux

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Wed Feb 11 18:54:56 UTC 2004

Travis Riddle became daring and sent these 1.5K bytes,
> Easy there killer.  I am on this list because I would like to see Fedora succeed.  It won't do that until certain things change.  Your noise is just as loud as anyone elses.  There are always two viewpoints, only seeing one of them is a dangerous thing.

I would have to completely agree. I have been using Linux for about 6
years and am certainly an avid fan. But seeing things from one POV is
extremely limiting and makes it difficult to argue valid points when it
comes to comparisons. so farthe majority of the said cost considerations
are void because they do have windows ports or counterparts that are
Free. Windows does have a pretty healthy Free and OpenSource software movement too.

It is healthy and informative to explore these topics, flaming someone
making these valid points is pretty feeble. Just argue with an OPEN
MIND, that is what argueing for linux is all about isn't it?