YUM KDE 3.2 repository ?

Andrew Tunney a_tunney at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 11 19:51:22 UTC 2004

Anyone know of a working Fedora Core 1 compatible yum repository for KDE
3.2 ?

I've read the article @ fedoranews.org but none of that works, I either
get dependancy issues or if I try getting yum to look at the local files
which I downloaded it says there is nothing to upgrade.  I assure you I
am still running 3.1x

a Google for a KDE 3.2 YUM repository turns up so much guff it isn't funny.

Anyone had success in upgrading to KDE 3.2 via YUM yet, where can I get
it & what do I need to add to my /etc/yum.conf file ?

--
Regards,

Andrew Tunney.
Mob. 0404 811 808
Registered Linux User #253351
" If you must choose between two evils, pick one you've never tried"