kde 3.2 -> 3.1.4

Jon Lindberg jlindbe at uplogon.com
Wed Feb 11 20:27:33 UTC 2004

Austin Isler wrote:

> I too am encountering these issues. *sigh*. I dont really feel that
> they are all that big of a deal, but then again I dont do much on my
> *nix box.
>
> Austin
>
> Mitch Wiedemann wrote:
>
>> I was having similar trouble, most specifically with the panel
>> freezing when I clicked on it.

I too was experiencing the freezing problem. What i did was to log into
Gnome and rename the
.kde folder to .kde.old, then logged back into kde, and let it recreate
the .kde folder. So far the
freezing problem hasn't recurred (knock on wood).
I also took a dash through the kde forums, and this problem is also
occurring in other distributions, and a bug report has been filed, so a
fix may be in the works.

Lindy