Newer Palms that play MP3s and sync with Fedora?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Fri Feb 13 17:12:33 UTC 2004

Does anyone know which of the newer Palms is supported by the drivers
that currently ship with Fedora? I'm looking for an MP3 player and
thinking of just getting a new Palm that does both if I can find one
that syncs with Fedora as easily as my M130. One other side question to
this. What is the battery life like on Palms like this for those that
may have one? I'd consider a Zaurus again, but the battery life was like
all of 2 hours. My M130 can go literally weeks between charges.

Preston