psc1210

amazing powers of observation m_epling at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 20:52:35 UTC 2004

    i went to the link   looks like some consolidation going on
Recent news
5-November-2003
The HPOJ project is now being managed by the HPIJS print driver team. We
would like to thank David Paschal for all of his work in developing and
supporting the HPOJ driver. Please continue to post any questions,
problem reports, and other feedback to the hpoj-devel mailing list.

5-November-2003
Released version 0.91 to provide enhanced USB support for the latest
device models, faster parallel-port I/O, and numerous bug fixes and
documentation updates.

[More news]