Mounting NTFS file system.

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Mon Feb 16 06:34:21 UTC 2004

On 16/02/04, at 01:29 -0500, Joshua Levitsky <jlevitsk at joshie.com> wrote:

> [...]

Are you sure this thing really works or they're just bluffing?

Their demo version apparently is read-only so we can't know for sure
whether it really works or not! :-)

Demo Restrictions:
The demo version mounts NTFS partitions in read-only mode

NTFS for Linux Demo version
Size: 148 Kb

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg /
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg