cad software

Prasanth Kumar lunix at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 23:48:09 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 13:54 -0800, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Peter wrote:
>
> > hi,
> > know you about same CAD programs (microstation,autocad) for gnome?
>
> both autocad and microstation are only available for windows.
<snip>

At one time microstation was actually available for Linux IIRC. But it
was only licensed as an educational version because they were testing
the waters. I think there was not enough demand so they stopped it.

I think one other CAD program is Varkon CAD. It used to be commercial
but I think now it is free.

--
Prasanth