viavoice_runtime rpm?

Ben Davis jamin.davis at mail.ee
Tue Feb 17 15:43:46 UTC 2004

Too little cash to buy the full product; rumour has it that IBM stopped
distributing the runtime rpm a long while ago, and I can't find any
reference on Blue's humungous website. Apparently SuSE were distributing
it, can't find it there either, and I know full well that it
wouldn't/couldn't be included in the Fedora distro. BUT, does anybody
*have* an rpm that works under FC1? It's not GPL, but AFAIK it's ok to
distribute it.... if not, any pointers? (apart from buying the whole
bloody package from IBM!)

Groetjes....j
--

|w: http://ghost.merseine.nu                                        |