Suggestions for improving the fedora-list webpage

BFD bfd at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 17 15:25:08 UTC 2004

I'd like to submit a couple of ideas for the Fedora-list web page and
FAQ based upon recurring questions posted to the list

 From the rather heated discussion today and in the past on problems
with up2date it occurs to me that this problem has been asked enough
that it should be addressed in the Fedora FAQ. I usggest that a link to
the article by Dollaz at
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/
should be incorporated into the FAQ.

Additionally, discussion of the problem and its solution should be
incorporated into the README file on the next release the Fedora CD
isos. A reference to the FAQ and the fedora-list page in the README file
might also be useful.

I would further suggest (based on discussion in other threads) that the
sig at the bottom of messages be changed to

    Fedora FAQ: http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/#d00d