Where can I search in the Fedora archive ?

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Wed Feb 18 03:48:55 UTC 2004

Em Ter, 2004-02-17 às 10:55, dalen escreveu:
> >>It would be nice to have the archives url in the signature of each
> >>message just like the unsubscribe url.
> > Just load the page you call "unsubscribe url" and have a close look at its
> > top.
> The archive info is on that page, but it is not very intuitive to go to
> an unsubscribe page to find the archives.  Perhaps the "To unsubscribe:"
>   part of the sig should be dropped or replaced with "List Info:".

Not only that, there's a "search" button on the top-right corner of the
screen, which produces results with titles that are not sooo useful...
This confuses me all the time, I keep forgetting not to use that search,
and use the other one..
--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group