vnc gdm problems

Justin beckster512 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 07:59:04 UTC 2004

I just recently yum-updated to gdm-2.4.4.5-1.2 and when I try and log
into my box via vnc (gdm xdmcp session) I get a blank screen with the
default x icon??  Before my update I was able to log in with no
problems.  I checked the fedoraNews.org post of the gdm update and it
recommends to check the changed gdm.conf with the gdm.conf.rpmsave
file.  I checked both files and made the changes to allow xdmcp... still
gives me the blank screen, any clues would be great.

cheers ;)
Justin