Fedora runs in text mode

Nguyen Anh Phu phudhbk at softhome.net
Wed Feb 18 09:33:05 UTC 2004

Try 'startx' from the command line to get into the graphic environment.
If you want to use graphic environment after boot:
1. Use 'su' to switch to root
2. edit /etc/inittab file, you can use 'mc', it's much like NC for DOS
3. Change the line "id:3:initdefault" to "id:5:initdefault", you should read
comments above that line carefully.
4. Save your changes & reboot.

Phu