Micro$oft $uck$

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 15:52:58 UTC 2004

Hi Brittany,

> I think that Micro$oft is making a big mistake by forcing people who paid
> big bucks on the software by registering it to them.

Nope. They're not making any sort of mistake, they're doing what all
companies have to do to survive, make a profit. How they are doing it
though is a mistake. The constant guage guage guage of Licencing version
6 is abhorent on so many grounds.

> It's too bad that people who doesnt know anything about computers only know
> about billy Gate$ and his dictator Mwindows. I really hope that our future
> will be more with linux and that more softwares such as Nero will be
> compatible with Linux.

What people don't realise is that roughly 80 UKP of the price of any
computer, irrespective of new or second hand (SH from a shop) is given
to MS.

Personally, I would use Nero CDs in the same way as I would use AOL CDs.
k3b is sooooo much nicer, friendlier and you don't need to pratt about
with patches for other users on a system to use it. Hell, gtoaster and
xcdroast are nicer than Nero and neither of them are very friendly!

TTFN

Paul

--
"Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority"
Dr Who