Micro$oft $uck$

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Thu Feb 19 22:47:22 UTC 2004

Em Qui, 2004-02-19 às 18:47, Rodolfo J. Paiz escreveu:
> At 13:27 2/19/2004, you wrote:
> >Thanks! I have a question... where can i go to go to my CD Rom? I'm
> >trying to install my sound cd but it's not auto opening since it doesn't
> >have an autorun file on the cd.
> Two differences with Windows:
> The first is that drives must be "mounted" to work. Windows always attempts
> to mount a drive, even when doing so is annoying and/or wrong. Linux, on
> the other hand, mostly does not mount drives automatically (which can
> sometimes also be annoying and/or wrong but is more conservative). You can

Gnome and kde also mounts cds automatically. If not, you can click on
desktop with right mouse button, choose DISK and choose cdrom.

Thi will not help him this time. The sound card cd probably don't come
with linux drivers anyway...

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group