Unicode for spanish mount

Mikko Paananen mikko at ipi.fi
Fri Feb 20 16:11:30 UTC 2004

pe, 2004-02-20 kello 04:54, Ricardo A. Vetrovec kirjoitti:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone can help me telling me the unicode utf xxxxxx for spanish,
> acents, etc to mount on my windows and memory keys?????

File is /etc/fstab, memorysticks should be mounted like floppys.

# This is for vfat, gives file ownership to user-id 500
/dev/hda7 /mnt/dos-d vfat uid=500,noexec,iocharset=utf8 0 0

# "user" means user on console may mount this media
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,iocharset=utf8,ro 0 0

# "sync" is here to ensure everything goes to disk before it's ejected
/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy vfat noauto,owner,sync,iocharset=utf8 0 0

Saludos.