Official Fedora Core 1 (Yarrow)

Brittany K9wolfz at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 20 16:37:17 UTC 2004

What are the difference ( besides the test part) is both official Fedora
Core1 Yarrow and Official Fedora Core 2 TEST1? I know their test but do
they both have the same software installed? I really like what i am
seeing on Fedora Core2 but i think i need to go to step one first before
going off and testing software of which i have not yet have any
experience of working with.

I also would like to know how to unistall FC2 safely so i can install
Yarrow (what does that mean?) onto my machine so i wouldn't have to deal
with the updates,blah.

Brittany