Mozilla + ISA Proxy (was Re: Mozilla/Lynx/Fedora Can't work with Microsft ISA Proxy Server)

Cesar Cardoso cesaracardoso at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 20 22:20:55 UTC 2004

> IIRC, the problem first occurred when I tried to connect thru our obsolete
> Ms-Proxy server which was in production. We also had a testing environment
> with the more advanced ISA Server, returning the same errors.

Thiers,

great you solved your problem, but the tip: Mozilla 1.6 can authenticate
against ISA Proxy servers. You can get it on Rawhide (you must uninstall
Epiphany) or Dag's repository (there's Epi on Dag's repo).
--
Cesar Cardoso - cesar at zyakannazio.eti.br - www.zyakannazio.eti.br
"O torcedor encontra no banheiro papel eugênico"