yum chokes looking for irrelevant headers

Javier Gonzalez gonzo at linuxmail.org
Fri Feb 20 22:52:56 UTC 2004

I had the same problem with similar responses regarding failure to locate headers/configuration files, and I had checked to see if everything was correct without finding any flaws in the configuration file.
I decided to do an rpm ugrade just for the hell of it, and it's working now. However, it seems to be doing so relatively slow. Does anybody have a relevant information regarding this malfunction.

As a side note, bitchx, along with mounting my usb memory stick, has been acting up.

-Javier