RH now exiting 1 more data center

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Feb 21 23:30:14 UTC 2004

Well ive listened to the other bashers and those ones who think Fedora
will be better than the RH we knew....I maintain about 40 slackware
boxes, 2 fedora and 3 RH9. since the last round of updates the 2 fedora
boxes have died several times without reason, total lockup on kernel
panics. the other boxes incl rh9 just chug away like they are not even
there, because  RH 9 will cease to get supporot in 2 months, i will be
going into the data center today to piss off the 2 fedora boxes and
replace them with slackware, and sadly,in a couple months or whenever i
get sick ofmanually making and applying updates, the 2 RH9 boxes will go
to slackware as well... I find it unacceptable that fedora is now the
winblow$ on the linux world., as I and numerous
other loyal RH's since almost day one saw this lack of QC with these
fedora changes, I am not at all suprised.

I do not know what checking process is in place now with this 'open co
munity' bullshit but its F'in pathetic QC compared to the old.