RH now exiting 1 more data center

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Feb 22 00:36:25 UTC 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, AMAZING POWERS OF OBSERVATION wrote:

>     sometimes other than security ...you may not need an upgrade . my
> fedora box has been ruining since the release . i will do a complete
> new  install when fc 2 stable comes out . if your maintaining that many
> computers  . id go get red hat enterprise .    unless its a cheap
> company .

The fact of the matter is the RH9 and slackware boxes have no problems.
I can not afford to keep a fedora box online just to see its next crash
and debug it, our clients expect a working reliable service, they get it
off slackware and they get it off RH9, we will use what works for minimal
inconvenience to our clients, I said  initially it was a sad day RH went
this way and this proves it,  only 2 fedora boxes, they both F up after
around the same time, they both need to be rebooted daily ( fuck me, if i
want to reboot a machine daily  ill install windows ) its beyond a joke
and is taking up engineeers time when they could be doing beter things.

>    then just let us know what happen and we can QA it . unless you dont
> know what your doing   .  if u need to flam me do it off the board

no i prolly dont, after all ive only been with RH since 6 months after
they first kicked off, with with slackware for 10 years, solaris, hpux
digital. ur right im a clueless fuckin idiot.
much like you id say.

--
Regards,
Res