post installation problems

Wayne Steenburg w.steenburg at myactv.net
Sun Feb 22 22:01:54 UTC 2004

> I am also fairly new to linux, and very new to Fedora.
>

> My problem is with the up2date utility.
>
> If anyone can help with this dilatory behaviour, I will be more than grateful.
> Fedora is a really nice distribution.
>

> Chris

Hi Chris. The problem in short is that the default Redhat servers are
way overused.  This link will help you to resolve your problem.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-January/msg03379.html

By the way, you will likely receive a quicker reply if you start a new
thread for a different problem. That is to post a new message instead of
replying to an existing one.  Good luck updating your packages.

Wayne Steenburg