purge

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Tue Feb 24 02:54:58 UTC 2004

Em Dom, 2004-02-22 às 16:00, Mike escreveu:
> As I continue to update and build new versions of the FC1/FC2 my systems
> gets pretty cluttered and I would like to remove them from the system
> and the Grub loader.
> Is there some neat means to remove linux-distro-lint?

There's a package management solution called apt-get, and it's frontend,
synaptic, which can handle your needs of browsing and removing old stuff
from your system really well. Go to apt.freshrpms.net and get it.

Some time ago, synaptic used to lock on the end of its operation, which
was annoying, so the only thing I used it for was for upgrading and
removing old kernels... Now the problem's gone, so I use it for every
package-related operation.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group