Mirror tool

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Tue Feb 24 03:51:56 UTC 2004

Em Seg, 2004-02-23 às 15:02, J.L. Coenders escreveu:
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know a good tool to download an entire site by http? I want to use
> it for mirroring a site for off-line viewing.

wget -r -lX -nc --no-parent http://www.xxx^H^Hwhatever

-r is for recursion, which is, follow links.
-l(X), where X is the level of recursion, how deep wget will go.
-nc stands for no-clobber, if the file is already on your machine it
won't be downloaded again
--no-parent avoids a recursive download to get things that are before
the provided link... For instance, if you want to download only
http://whatever/pub/iso/i386 , it won't get stuff from /, /pub or
/pub/iso...
--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group