Fedora Disc2 Problem

Guillermo González ggonzalezf at cantv.net
Tue Feb 24 18:27:36 UTC 2004

I have downloaded yarrow-i386-disc2.iso three times, two from
download.fedora.redhat.com and the other from a mirror site
ftp.mirror.ac.uk, in all cases the md5sum where OK. Now I downloaded CDRWIN
3.9E (demo) to burn the CD at 2x speed and the problem persist, I also
downloaded Nero Burning Rom 6.3.0.3 (Demo) and the CD were burned at 4x but
it doesn't pass the test. I tried to install and the installation display an
error with CD # 2 reading the file xsane-0.91-1.i386.rpm. I don’t know what
else to do, any sugestion?

Thanks
Guillermo