Automatically loading ip_conntrack_ftp on restart?

Eric Schroeder zippy123 at charter.net
Wed Feb 25 01:34:27 UTC 2004

I don't have a FC system (yet), but in RH9 you can create a /etc/rc.modules
file where you can load any modules at boot:
#!/bin/sh
/sbin/modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp

I can't think of a good reason to repeatedly un/load the module though.  I
would just let it get loaded at boot, and leave it.

-Eric Schroeder
CCNA, RHCE(809003614507937)