Fedora's SSH

httpd at cox.net httpd at cox.net
Wed Feb 25 03:31:19 UTC 2004

I also have a linksys router with updated firmware. when i set up my fedora box for ssh, i set it up static, then went into the router's forwarding page. put in the port #, checked both TCP and UDP, put in the static addy, then enabled it.

also, make sure you have your hosts.allow and .deny set up correctly.  for mine, i put in my work domain. as a side, you might want to make sure your eth is a trusted device (not necessary for ssh, but is for http server).

just trying to help. sorry if this has been posted already.

dan