Fedora's SSH

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 04:36:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 23:11, John wrote:
> From the above.. it looks like SSH is set to 22... rather than 21.
> I just can't believe there was a thread THIS long.. and it was never
> mentioned to try SSH'ing to yourself.  :P
>
> Try ssh 192.168.1.101 -p 21
> *shrug*

I had no problems SSHing my own box.  I though it might have been an
issue coming from outside of my Linksys router/firewall.

> No need to be asking strangers into your box.... *lol*

Ahh, come on in, there is nothing important here : )

> John

Jim Drabb
The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/NT/XP or better."
So, I installed LINUX!
James Drabb JR
Senior Programmer Analyst
Davenport, FL USA