usbstick processes still very slow with Fedora C1 [UPDATE]

Javier Gonzalez gonzo at linuxmail.org
Wed Feb 25 22:34:10 UTC 2004

Something I have failed to mentioned is that not too long ago before I upgraded to Fedora Core 1, I had tried to install the driver modules for wireless lan adapters. However, along the process of configuring the files (i.e. make config, make all, make install) I thing I might have install some usb modules that I definitely don't want (need) in my computer.
I will try to get rid of them. Does anybody know how to achive that in a relatively painless way?

-G